The Pliant IT Process Automation Platform:
Automate, Secure, Transform.
Pliant is the only platform that provides a unified interface to enable you to interact with all the systems powering the IT infrastructure. It does this by leveraging existing automation and bringing it under centralized governance.
- Our advanced API integration allows IT organizations to build automation without the constraint of incompatible libraries, protocols and scripting languages.
- Our low-code WFA solutions provide prebuilt drag-and-drop actions, functions, and integrations.
This allows ITOps, DevOps and SecOps teams to seamlessly assemble workflow automations that manage dependencies and job steps from a comprehensive list of other platforms, systems, and technologies.
The Pliant platform enables IT organizations to move data between systems quickly and seamlessly, enabling them to scale as the business grows.
- Enhance business data reporting through the collection and normalization of data from disparate IT systems automatically.
- Combine event and telemetry data to provide real-time intelligent and actionable information to ITSM / ticketing systems.
- Accelerate digital initiatives through intelligent use of human assets, lowering the risk of not completing projects on time.
Pliant Workflow Process Automation helps IT organizations realize rapid value.
- Reduce overall time to market and realize cost savings by being able to complete projects faster and utilize IT staff more efficiently.
- Improve efficiency through ease of use, leverage no-code development to remediate necessity for using highly skilled staff to complete projects.
- Accelerate adoption of automation and enable ongoing transformation.
- Reduce time to market by enabling complex cross domain automations through seamless integration across ITOps, DevOps and SecOps teams.
- Cross-domain, centralized secure rules and roles-based control.