As our VP of Product Management, you’ll continue to grow our team and product strategy as we take the company to the next level. You will lead our growing team, the management of our product road-map and collaborate across all business units, especially with our Product Development, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Define and cultivate our product vision & strategy
- Champion market analysis activities – market segmentation, research, forecasting, and market access
- Drive alignment across the organization
- Ensure our products meet the evolving needs of our customers and prospects
- Coordinate closely with company leadership to ensure product initiatives have the resources they need to achieve broader company goals and be delivered in a * timely manner
- 10+ years of industry experience in the infrastructure space
- Ample management and leadership experience. Whether managing up or managing down, you understand the human element of leading a top product organization and helping it succeed alongside its peer teams.
- You’ve successfully led teams of product and design professionals, including managers preferably at a growth stage company
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for different internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to balance conflicting needs from different teams and work well with leaders and contributors from other disciplines
- An insatiable curiosity, with the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.