We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include establishing the sales processes that drive growth, building long-term client relationships and hiring, coaching and supervising new members of the team. As a Regional Sales Manager, you should use your creativity, marketing, and sales knowledge to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Research and identify new potential customers by responding to inbound requests and generating outbound activities
- Establish long-lasting, productive relationships with customers by driving first meetings, evaluations, quotes, effective solutions that meet the client’s needs and closing out sales
- Develop and establish the sales process used to engage and close customers with pre-sales engineering, customer success, and product management. This includes targeted campaigns, quote generation, liaising product feedback and requirements and others.
- Create a sales pipeline and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Develop business development materials to aid sales – customer presentations, case studies, website materials
- Set, monitor and analyze performance metrics to improve the sales funnel
- Hire, train and mentor new members to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Strong sales process and account mapping skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers
- Ability to build influential relationships with partners within the business (Finance, Legal, R&D, Partners, etc.)
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions