We are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
Your responsibilities include establishing the sales processes that drive growth, building long-term client relationships and hiring, coaching and supervising new members of the team. As a National Accounts Manager, you should use your creativity and marketing and sales knowledge to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Research and identify new potential customers by responding to inbound requests and generating outbound activities
- Establish long-lasting, productive relationships with customers by driving first meetings, evaluations, quotes, effective solutions that meet the client’s needs and closing out sales
- Develop and establish the sales process used to engage and close customers with pre-sales engineering, customer success, and product management. This includes targeted campaigns, quote generation, liaising product feedback and requirements and others.
- Create a sales pipeline and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Develop business development materials to aid sales – customer presentations, case studies, website materials
- Set, monitor and analyze performance metrics to improve the sales funnel
- Hire, train and mentor new members to the team
- 2+ year of experience selling enterprise-class software products
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs, InsideSales.com or other outbound software, LinkedIn, Marketo and others
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication, team management skills as well as cross-disciplinary communication skills
- Ability to quickly build a qualified sales pipeline and forecast
- Ability to travel as needed
- BS/BA degree required