Are you interested in finding ways to apply your software development skills to help shape how next-generation infrastructure will be built, integrated and automated? We’re working on a revolutionary platform, which enables humans to build sophisticated yet robust automation and integration in low-code (or even code-less) environment.
Join a white-hot startup that is set to change the way that Fortune-1000 enterprises, carriers, and service providers design and implement true closed-loop automation across the heterogeneous and hybrid infrastructure. We help our customers deliver automated workflows that span DevOps, ITOps, SecOps, and AIOps in hours instead of quarters.
Pliant.io recently closed its seed funding round and is using for highly motivated developers to join our small, yet incredibly sharp team (our founders have built a unicorn and are looking to build another). Do you have what it takes to be a member of hot startup and lay down the foundation of the next major infrastructure platform? Can you work shoulder to shoulder with Tier 1 Service Providers and top Internet Service Providers? Are you ready to change the way people think about building automation?
- Innovate and further develop the platform, creating a low-code/no-code web platform and a user interface that can still be used to build the automation necessary to control the biggest 5G networks
- Optimize the deployment of the platform on Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, including databases, load balancing, and cost considerations
- Build distributed messaging & event management systems
- Manage and deploy microservices
- In the production phase, participate in hardening the system to ensure continuous operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field can be substituted with superstar skills
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js, and Angular2.
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience deploying cloud-based systems for high availability, continuous monitoring, and scalability, docker skills a big plus
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Understand what S&P 500 level customers expect in terms of quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment