The Pliant IT Process Automation Platform:
Automate, Secure, Transform.
Pliant is the only platform that provides a unified interface to enable you to interact with all the systems powering the IT infrastructure. It does this by leveraging existing automation and bringing it under centralized governance.
- Our advanced API integration allows IT organizations to build automation without the constraint of incompatible libraries, protocols and scripting languages.
- Our low-code WFA solutions provide prebuilt drag-and-drop actions, functions, and integrations.
This allows ITOps, DevOps and SecOps teams to seamlessly assemble workflow automations that manage dependencies and job steps from a comprehensive list of other platforms, systems, and technologies.
The Pliant platform enables IT organizations to design and deploy an automation strategy at scale to discover the true potential of digital transformation.
- Seamlessly scale and maximize resource investments with automation designed for dynamic IT infrastructures, including on-premise, cloud/virtual, and hybrid environments.
- Manage massively distributed, extremely diverse environments using event-driven automation from a single, unified platform.
- Ensure critical systems are properly configured to increase reliability and optimize resource utilization around the clock.
Pliant Workflow Process Automation helps IT organizations realize rapid value.
- Reduce overall time to market and realize cost savings by being able to complete projects faster and utilize IT staff more efficiently.
- Improve efficiency through ease of use, leverage no-code development to remediate necessity for using highly skilled staff to complete projects.
- Accelerate adoption of automation and enable ongoing transformation.
- Reduce time to market by enabling complex cross domain automations through seamless integration across ITOps, DevOps and SecOps teams.
- Cross-domain, centralized secure rules and roles-based control.